CRMGamified is an add-on to Microsoft Dynamics CRM which aims to motivate CRM user engagement and adoption. The tool incorporates a set of game mechanics including badges, leader boards, levels, real-time feedback, mobile client, social interactions among others to the CRM system.
Managers can use this tool to automatically reward sales force, marketing and customer support teams (among others) for recording their activity in the system, like closing opportunities, qualifying leads or achieving a sales quota.
CRMGamified is getting new features and a cool new user interface. At Convergence 2014 you can get a personalized demo of the CRMGamified 2014 Edition!
- New foundations for improved maintainability and extensibility
- Redesigned user experience, for a clean, modern user interface, with usability in mind.
- Great user experience wherever you are. The user interface components detect the screen size and layout and adjust automatically to allow a good experience in a variety of devices.
Grow as much as you can
- Not fixed levels, missions or any other artificial constraints. The system could be configured to suit each customer needs.
User centered view
- See how well you are doing, your progress and your achievements, all in one place.
- Check other users’ showcase as well and see how they are progressing in the game.
Because games are not just about collecting points
- Greatly improved game experience. Elements such as missions and levels for longer term engagement, contests to encourage players to do their best, collaborative awards to promote team-work, spontaneous challenges to keep players engaged, etc., enhance the whole game experience.
- The user can participate in different contexts, with each having its own set of rules. Rules that govern the sales game could be independent of those of Customer Service, therefore, different behaviors can be stimulated in each game.
- Users get feedback about which actions contribute to the company goals, and their relative importance. Feedback influence motivation, which affects the resulting actions in a virtuous cycle.
Share, comment, socialize
- Social experience is improved by sharing activities, highlighting awards, and allowing employees to congratulate and be congratulated by partners about their work.
Source: CRMGamified blog